If you can’t see or select international delivery as a checkout option, it means that one of more items in your basket are out of stock in our warehouse. All our items are shipped from the UK, only items that are available in our warehouse are available for international delivery (we never send our store stock internationally.)
Articles in this section
- What are your UK delivery options?
- International Delivery Options
- Can I collect my order from an EVRi Parcel Shop?
- Why is my item being sent from a store?
- Why can’t I select International Delivery?
- What happens if I’m not in when my delivery arrives?
- Our Delivery Holidays
- Will I be charged VAT?
- COVID and protecting our Team