Click and Collect orders are held for 14 days from the day they arrive in store. That means you have to collect your order within that time frame or sadly they’ll be returned to our warehouse, your order will expire, the item will go back to the warehouse and you’ll be refunded. (You will be notified by email once the refund has been processed.)
Articles in this section
- Which stores offer the Click and Collect service?
- How long will my order take to arrive in store?
- How do I return my Click & Collect order?
- Why can’t I select ‘Click and Collect’ delivery to a Carvela/Kurt Geiger store?
- Can I change my chosen Click and Collect store once I’ve placed my order?
- How will I know when my Click and Collect order is ready to pick up?
- What do I need to take with me when I collect my order?
- Can someone else pick my Click and Collect order up for me?
- How long do I have to collect my order?