Take your email/text notification that the order is ready to collect and proof of ID (i.e. a driving licence, passport, utility bill, credit/debit card). The store may also ask to see your order confirmation email – so have that ready too. Easy!
Articles in this section
- Which stores offer the Click and Collect service?
- How long will my order take to arrive in store?
- How do I return my Click & Collect order?
- Why can’t I select ‘Click and Collect’ delivery to a Carvela/Kurt Geiger store?
- Can I change my chosen Click and Collect store once I’ve placed my order?
- How will I know when my Click and Collect order is ready to pick up?
- What do I need to take with me when I collect my order?
- Can someone else pick my Click and Collect order up for me?
- How long do I have to collect my order?