This service is available for UK customers only. For international returns please click here.
Access the Returns Portal here.
Orders purchased from carvela.com may only be returned back to our warehouse. Our stores are currently unable to accept these back - sorry!
Return your items to us from the UK within 14 days, in their original packaging, for a refund. Refunds will appear in your account within 14 working days of us receiving your goods.
Please note, if proof of return is not obtained or kept then unfortunately we will be unable to assist with returns queries.
RETURNS PORTAL - IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Returns cost £1.95 and will be payable when you generate and book your return.
You will be charged per parcel you return, if multiple returns are made on the same order, additional fees will apply. To save on returns costs, it's best to return your items in one parcel.
The labels generated can only be used once and for the order it was created for. Please do not attempt to duplicate these as we are unable to track and process these refunds.
Please note, if you have multiple orders/order numbers, these must be booked separately on the portal and labels created for each of those with individual tracking numbers. Please do not combine these orders as they could become lost. We are unable to refund orders that are not generated on the portal.
The return cost is non-refundable.
Please be sure to enter your details and check your selection carefully as we are unable to cancel or amend returns including altering the service booked once the return has been confirmed.
HOW TO BOOK A RETURN ON OUR RETURNS PORTAL
Return in 8 easy steps
- Repack items, in line with the Returns Policy
- Login to the Returns Portal and select the item(s)
- Select the service - Evri Drop Off or Evri Collection (check if a printer is required)
- Make the payment
- Print label (print returns label at home or at Drop Off Parcel Shop)
- Arrange collection or drop off parcel
- Track your parcel
- Receive your refund
Visit https://carvela.mp-returns.com/ to access or your returns paperwork will have a QR code, simply scan this and it will take you directly to our new Returns Portal where you can quickly and easily book to send back any unsuitable items. You will need your Carvela order number to use this service.
Once logged in you will see all items from that order and the date you can return these till (within 14 days) If they do not appear then you will have exceeded the returns time frame to send back.
You can now select the item you wish to return by ticking the box and selecting the reason for return from the drop-down options.
You will then be taken to the returns method page where you can now select the most convenient option for you. Please be sure to check all options as some need a printer.
Check your email address is correct as you will be emailed a copy of the label to print off at home and attach to your parcel. You can also download it from the screen. If you have not received the email please check your junk/spam folders.
Returning your order will cost £1.95 which will be payable on the portal before a label is generated.
You will then receive your label/QR code to return your parcel back to us.
SERVICES WE OFFER
DROP OFF - After applying the label, you will need to take your parcel to any EVRi parcel shop.
1. Please attach the entire label to your order ensuring all previous labels have been removed/covered and send within 7 days.
2. Take your parcel to any EVRi parcel shop using this postage paid label.
3. This return label can only be used once. Please only use this label to return the items on this order.
Be sure to obtain proof of postage and keep this until your return has been received and your refund processed.
EVRi COLLECTION - Please print the label, attach it to a parcel and EVRi will collect from your address.
1. Complete your returns note and include it with your packaged items.
2. Visit https://www.evri.com/return-a-parcel to book your collection on a date that suits you. You will need your order number for this.
3. You will then be issued a returns shipping label. Attach the EVRi shipping label to the parcel ensuring all previous labels have been removed/covered
4. Once courier arrives to collect your parcel, ensure to obtain proof of postage. Please keep this until your return has been received and your refund processed.
In the event EVRi fail to collect on this day, please check your tracking to see if another collection has been rescheduled or you may need to re-book another one here.
PRINT IN-STORE - You will need to package up your parcel and bring to selected EVRi ParcelShops with your QR code.
Use EVRi Print In-Store machines to print your label if you’ve booked online.
Just bring the QR code with your parcel to your nearest ParcelShop to print your label.
You can check which ParcelShops near you have a print in-store service here.
Please ensure you obtain and keep proof of postage. Please keep this until your return has been received and your refund processed.
This QR code can be used at a local EVRi ParcelShop, which supports 'Print in-shop' option.
- Please find your local EVRi ParcelShop and filter by 'Print in shop'.
- Take your parcel to the EVRi ParcelShop and show this return QR code to the assistant on a smartphone or tablet.
If you cannot use the QR code, print the label, affix to your parcel and take it to your local EVRi ParcelShop
This return QR code or label can only be used once.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
Now that your return is with EVRi, they will aim to deliver this parcel to the warehouse in 3-7 days. This can increase during busy periods.
You can track this journey using your proof of returns tracking receipt. The Returns Portal will also show you when the returned parcel is in-transit and when it has been delivered to the warehouse.
Please note returns sent via EVRi can stay in their network for up to 14 days before being delivered back to our warehouse. Kindly allow this time before contacting us.
You'll receive an email when your refund has been received and another email to let you know it's been processed.
You can also track your return with your proof of postage receipt to see if it has arrived back to us. Details on how you can track your return can be found here.
All refunds will go back to your original method of payment. Once the refund has been processed, please allow 3-5 working days for this to be dealt with by your card issuer.