If you have paid by credit/debit card, we shall only take payment once your order has been dispatched. Until dispatched, the amount will be pending/ring-fenced by your bank. PayPal payments are taken instantly.
Please note, some card issuers can take up to 15 working days to process payment.
Some ‘pending’ info:
1. We only charge your card payment method once your order has been dispatched, and up to this time you may see a ‘pending’ or ‘ring-fenced’ amount on your account.
2. This can happen if the checkout has been refreshed or interrupted during the authorisation process; in this case, the order will fail but the amount will still remain ‘pending’.
3. Whenever a transaction is processed through our systems, we carry out fraud prevention checks and get authorisation from the bank before the funds are taken.
4.After authorisation, your transaction can still fail. This can happen when the item is out of stock and subsequently your order is cancelled.
5. If the transaction fails after authorisation, the funds will still be ‘ring-fenced’ on your account, but they haven’t been taken from your account.
6. After authorisation has been placed on your account the reserve can last up to 10 working days before it is lifted. This is controlled by your bank so we can’t remove this from your account, sorry!