Ideally, you’d pick it up (we want to make sure you get your Carvela shopping!) But, if you need someone else to collect the order on your behalf, make sure that they have a copy of your order confirmation email or order number and the details on your order i.e.: your full name and phone number, as well as their own ID (i.e., a driving licence, passport, utility bill, credit/debit card.)
Articles in this section
- Which stores offer the Click and Collect service?
- How long will my order take to arrive in store?
- How do I return my Click & Collect order?
- Why can’t I select ‘Click and Collect’ delivery to a Carvela/Kurt Geiger store?
- Can I change my chosen Click and Collect store once I’ve placed my order?
- How will I know when my Click and Collect order is ready to pick up?
- What do I need to take with me when I collect my order?
- Can someone else pick my Click and Collect order up for me?
- How long do I have to collect my order?